Some of the answers, we hope.
What is required?
- A clean mat, please. We do have plenty for sale and some for rent.
- Signed liability waiver – available online or on-site.
- Arrival early since we start and end on time. We do not allow late entry into class. This allows us to secure the building and focus solely on the yogis in the classroom.
- Minimum age for public, group classes is 14 years old.
- Optional – yoga blocks, water, mat towel, bolster. BYC provides complimentary hand towels. Please place used towel in the laundry machine on your way out.
- BYC is not responsible for valuables brought into the facility or left behind. Please do not bring in more items than you need for class.
Do I need to pre-register or may I drop in?
Either. We love to know you are coming but feel free to drop in!
How do I book online?
Vagaro.com hosts our registration. You may access our portal via our website (Schedule tab) from your computer or by downloading the mobile app “Vagaro”. Search Brooksville Yoga Company, create a profile, save BYC to your favorites, and book. Successful booking and payment receipt will be confirmed via email/text. You will complete an electronic liability waiver the first time you book online.
How do I pay?
Online booking requires a debit or credit card payment. Save it to your profile if you want.
On site payment may be cash, card or Venmo. No AMEX and no checks, thank you.
What are your prices? Do you have memberships or package pricing?
Most classes are $10 or $15 each. A few are free or $5 or some even more. It depends on the class length, format, etc.
We have package pricing available, although no long term contract nor membership requirement.
We have packages:
- specific to yoga: $60/month recurring (price increasing to $85 September 21, 2023 so purchase prior to lock in the $60/month),
- specific to Pilates: $60/month recurring,
- a combo of yoga, Pilates, and meditation: 10 class pack $80, must be used within 30 days of purchase,
- and specific to our salt room: 10 session pack $150, must be used within 60 days of purchase.
Where do I park?
Parallel park on E Fort Dade Avenue. Use the pebble pathway along the side of the building down to the main entrance at the fenced terrace.
BYC has 5 ‘YOGA’ spots in the lot behind us (accessed via Jefferson St). Please park only in designated spaces.
Parallel along Jefferson St. adjacent to the courthouse lot.
(Please do not park in the facility driveway so our teachers may come and go as needed.)
Yoga Etiquette & Tips
- BYC is a safe, non-judgemental, inclusive community. We exhibit kindness and patience; we refrain from gossip and harmful discussion; and we welcome all practitioners.
- Respect others’ privacy and quiet time in the studio rooms. This might be their (or your) only peaceful time of day. Chat outside on the terrace or in the check-in/boutique spaces.
- NO SHOES in studio rooms; you may leave them at the entry room or in cubby area.
- Do not step on others’ mats.
- Cell phones off/silenced and NOT permitted in the studio rooms.
- Limit use of potential allergens: perfumes, oils, tobacco, etc.
- Arrive a bit early to get settled and stay through savasana – you deserve it.
- Photography – we are all about capturing memories and good times! As a rule, no photos capturing other yogis during class in the classrooms. And, thanks for being respectful when sharing images on social media.
Welcome to Brooksville Yoga Company!
Downtown Brooksville, Florida